The latest issue of Reflections is out now!
Our magazine contains in-depth articles featuring customer cases, interior design inspiration, architect profiles, industry news and much more.
In this issue:
- CONTEMPORARY HISTORY – No fewer than 80 unique products by 27 designers grace Nationalmuseum’s new restaurant.
- INNOVATION IN SHANGHAI – Volvo Cars’ global interior design concept DAY@Work reaches China.
- HUMAN OFFICE – Office interior design is now in the hands of the HR department.
- OLD MEETS NEW– Nationalmuseum’s focus on contemporary furnishings and design is making history.
- EVEN-HANDED CEO – As Sweco’s CEO, Åsa Bergman heads up one of the country’s most gender-balanced companies.
- REFINED ELEGANCE – Bank Hotel in Stockholm would fit right in in any metropolis.
- BOUNDLESS – Architect duo Bolle Tham and Martin Videgård draw no dividing line between interior and exterior architecture.
- SPACE FOR BIG IDEAS – At Senab’s revamped head office they are practising what they preach and involving employees in the process.
- A FUTURE ICON – The Petite chair, winner of the Sustainable Chairs competition, is sustainable in various ways.
- SENSE OF HUMOUR – Scriptwriter Maria Thulin likes humour in both films and interior design.
- SUSTAINABILITY MANAGER – Cristian Dahlén is passionate about the circular economy.
Fill in the form and download the file.Download file