Now the fair number of Reflections is available! In our magazine you will find larger reports from customer cases, interior design inspiration, architectural portraits, industry news and much more.
In this number:
- Handicrafts and pods – Senab is now offeringmany new brands from throughout Europe.
- Soft elegance – Nobis’ new hotel in Copenhagen is located in a building dating from the turn of the last century.
- Volvo’s meeting place – Volvo Cars has opened meeting places in two global metropolises.
- CEO wants a mix – Eva Kalling Hansson, CEO of the newly refurbished Strand Hotel in Stockholm, wants to mix people.
- Intelligent offices – What does the digital development in our workplaces mean in practice?
- Geometric sofa – Florence Knoll, head of the design company Knoll, designed the sofa from 1954 which became a classic.
- Praise for sustainability – Awards and commissions are deluging the architectural duo TAF’s humorous productions.
- Optimum environment – Skandia’s IT department has acquired an office which supports the employees’ work.
- New working method – When all of Roche’s Swedish companies moved together, the aim was a paperless office.
- Candle provides a focus – Topical author Anne Swärd writes her novels beside an old French candlestick.
- Heart in the job Jeanette Brohäll is one of Senab’s new project managers for changes to premises.